Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
just because it's vegetarian and you're not doesn't mean you can't eat it.
Make and share this Grilled Veggie Wraps recipe from Food.com.
for basil mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup packed basil leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large flour tortillas
- assortment of thinly sliced grilled vegetables (red bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant,& portabello mushrooms are all great, but don't limit yours)
- 4 -6 slices italian Fontina cheese, thin slices
- basil mayonnaise: In a food processor or blender, puree together the mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, and basil leaves until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- sandwich: Place a tortilla on a flat surface and spread with the basil mayo mixture.
- Arrange 1 or 2 layers of the grilled veggies over the tortilla.
- Lay cheese over top of vegetables.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and secure with a toothpick.
- Cut into 4 pieces.
- Repeat process for remaining tortilla and vegetables.