just because it's vegetarian and you're not doesn't mean you can't eat it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
for basil mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup packed basil leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1basil mayonnaise: In a food processor or blender, puree together the mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, and basil leaves until smooth.
- 2Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3sandwich: Place a tortilla on a flat surface and spread with the basil mayo mixture.
- 4Arrange 1 or 2 layers of the grilled veggies over the tortilla.
- 5Lay cheese over top of vegetables.
- 6Tightly roll up the tortilla and secure with a toothpick.
- 7Cut into 4 pieces.
- 8Repeat process for remaining tortilla and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggie Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.8
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 1591.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar