- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 whole wheat tortilla, wrap
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over grill to high heat. Put the vegetables onto a baking tray in a single layer and add olive oil, vinegar and garlic, toss to ensure all well covered.
- Grind over the black pepper and place under the grill for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, being careful not to burn.
- Toss, sprinkle with pine nuts and put back under the grill for 2 minutes. Spread the hummus on the wrap, add the veggies and the basil and roll the wrap.
- Serve immediately.