vegetables to be grilled
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 portabella mushroom
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into four long strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem discarded leaves chopped
- 16 ounces cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions cooled
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, diced finely
- 4 ounces black olives (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 8 ingredients into a zip lock bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- Then grill till browned about 2-3 minutes each side.
- In a blender blend garlic,olive oil,balsamic vinegar,.
- Dice cooked onions, peppers (Charred skin removed), zucchini, and mushrooms.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl toss adding dressing and serve room temp or chill and serve adding more oil and vinegar if necessary.