Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great for a summer picnic, pot luck or a way to use your leftover grilled vegies.
vegetables to be grilled
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 portabella mushroom
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into four long strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem discarded leaves chopped
- 16 ounces cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions cooled
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, diced finely
- 4 ounces black olives (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Place first 8 ingredients into a zip lock bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- Then grill till browned about 2-3 minutes each side.
- In a blender blend garlic,olive oil,balsamic vinegar,.
- Dice cooked onions, peppers (Charred skin removed), zucchini, and mushrooms.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl toss adding dressing and serve room temp or chill and serve adding more oil and vinegar if necessary.
We had this Saturday night as it has been hot, hot, hot here. Absolutely delicious-really a treat we will make again and again.
Rita, I made this today, and all I can say is that this was totally amazing! I marinated the veggies in the moring, and then I actually forgot about them, so they were marinating for longer than 1 hour!....I grilled the veggies early on the BBQ, and prepared the rest for dinnertime I went to the store especially to get the tortellini and the provolone cheese for this salad, I just love that cheese! I will be making this again, DH says thumbs up to this, we both enjoyed this so much, it was delicious. Rita, thanks so much for sharing...Kitten :)