1/1 Photo of Grilled Veggie Tortellini Salad
This is great for a summer picnic, pot luck or a way to use your leftover grilled vegies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
vegetables to be grilled
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 portabella mushroom
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into four long strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem discarded leaves chopped
- 1Place first 8 ingredients into a zip lock bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- 2Then grill till browned about 2-3 minutes each side.
- 3In a blender blend garlic,olive oil,balsamic vinegar,.
- 5Dice cooked onions, peppers (Charred skin removed), zucchini, and mushrooms.
- 6Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl toss adding dressing and serve room temp or chill and serve adding more oil and vinegar if necessary.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggie Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 428.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: