Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use metal skewers so no need for soaking. With the left over veggies I made a yummy Grilled Veggie Tortellini Salad #93104.
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 slices Japanese eggplants
- 12 mushrooms
- 12 small onions
- 2 yellow peppers, cut in 1 inch squares
- 12 slices yellow squash
- 12 slices zucchini
- 12 pineapple chunks
- MARINADE: Blend all ingredients together in blender for 1/2 minute.
- Pour in a zip lock bag with all ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Arrange vegetables on skewers, grill on medium high flame turning and brushing with marinade for 10 minutes or until cooked.
Thank you for this wonderful recipe. We have a grilling basket that I use to make grilled vegetables. It never fails that when I serve this I have requests for the recipe. I use a variety of vegetables, but have found it really important to include pineapple in the mix. One thing I have changed in the recipe is reduced the salt to 1 teaspoon instead of two. I often make this the day before and let it marinate over night. Thank you!!! Awesome Recipe!
We loved everything about this! It made for such an attractive and tasty assortment of veggies, and and the pineapples were such a nice addition. The marinade was fabulous (and easy) to boot! We'll definitely be making this again.
Tried this recipe and it was a success. Every one loved it