1/1 Photo of Grilled Veggie Packet
1 hr 15 mins
Ohhh this is good with grilled steak and baked potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1Mix together all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- 2Take two pieces of double layered heavy duty foil (18-inches square) and lay one on top of the other.
- 3Put the vegetables in the center of the foil.
- 4Mix together the dressing ingredients; drizzle over the vegetables.
- 5Fold the foil around and over the vegetables and seal tightly.
- 6Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, turning once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggie Packet
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 105.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g