Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ohhh this is good with grilled steak and baked potatoes.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Mix together all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Take two pieces of double layered heavy duty foil (18-inches square) and lay one on top of the other.
- Put the vegetables in the center of the foil.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients; drizzle over the vegetables.
- Fold the foil around and over the vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, turning once.
I made this recipe for 40 people on the charcoal grill. It git rave notices from all. I replaced the dressing called for with the marinade for grilled vegetables #53503.
Yummy! I made this pretty much as directed but also added some baby carrots and squash. Super simple and tasty. Thanks for sharing. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
Great combination of vegetables. Rather than foil, I used 2 aluminum containers clipped together with fold-back clips... then it's easier to check vegys during cooking. I did find I needed to drain some of the vegy liquid though. I enjoyed the dressing & I like the idea of adding balsamic vinegar for a different variation. Tasty recipe, thanks for sharing.