Sizzling with flavor and low on fat! They can be made ahead and refrigerated or just make and grill right away. The new potatoes put a spin on your run-of-the-mill kabob.
- You may also experiment with other food times such as chucks of garlic bread, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan in just enough water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook 5-10 minutes or just until slightly tender; drain.
- Thread veggies onto four skewers and brush with salad dressing.
- For enhanced flavor, allow to soak in dressing for 30 minutes or so before grilling.
- Place kabobs upon heated gas grill or on charcoal grill about 5 inches from medium coals.
- Cover grill and cook 8-10 minutes or until veggies are tender and slightly browned, periodically brushing with additional salad dressing and turning occasionally.