Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sizzling with flavor and low on fat! They can be made ahead and refrigerated or just make and grill right away. The new potatoes put a spin on your run-of-the-mill kabob.
- You may also experiment with other food times such as chucks of garlic bread, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan in just enough water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook 5-10 minutes or just until slightly tender; drain.
- Thread veggies onto four skewers and brush with salad dressing.
- For enhanced flavor, allow to soak in dressing for 30 minutes or so before grilling.
- Place kabobs upon heated gas grill or on charcoal grill about 5 inches from medium coals.
- Cover grill and cook 8-10 minutes or until veggies are tender and slightly browned, periodically brushing with additional salad dressing and turning occasionally.
Good recipe here. I did not use the tomatoes because I have had bad luck in the past with them "melting." I also didn't do taters this time, just onion, mushrooms, and mutli-colored peppers. I also didn't have any salad dressing so I just used a bit of olive oil, some Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and fresh garlic. Shook it all up in a bag before skewering them. Good stuff, thanks!
my favorite way to grill veggies, also great with squash and zucchini. Thanks!
Very quick and easy...the dressing adds zip! Everybody LOVED it!