1/1 Photo of Grilled Veggie Kabobs
Evan's Mommy's Note:
Sizzling with flavor and low on fat! They can be made ahead and refrigerated or just make and grill right away. The new potatoes put a spin on your run-of-the-mill kabob.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You may also experiment with other food times such as chucks of garlic bread, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- 2Place potatoes in a saucepan in just enough water to cover them.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook 5-10 minutes or just until slightly tender; drain.
- 4Thread veggies onto four skewers and brush with salad dressing.
- 5For enhanced flavor, allow to soak in dressing for 30 minutes or so before grilling.
- 6Place kabobs upon heated gas grill or on charcoal grill about 5 inches from medium coals.
- 7Cover grill and cook 8-10 minutes or until veggies are tender and slightly browned, periodically brushing with additional salad dressing and turning occasionally.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Veggie Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 350.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g