Recipe by Kree
I got this from the DIY network website, and I'm saving it here to try soon! It looks like a great way to grill your veggies! Prep time includes time to cut up veggies.
Top Review by BeachGirl
I made marinate as directed, and ended up marinating veggies 2 days. Weather wouldn't permit grilling, as I would have planned. Thus, I drained veggies, placed in single layer in glass casserole, and baked at 425 degrees for 25 minutes until browned on the edges and all marinade liquid was evaporated. These were delicious! I will be making these often during the summer (on the grill), and winter (in the oven). Think I'll add fresh mushrooms next time, too. Kree, thanks for a tasty veggie recipe!
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons coarse grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare the vinaigrette, combine garlic, mustard, honey, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- Add oil slowly, whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To preparare the vegetables, cover them with vinaigrette and blend thoroughly.
- Place vegetables on a medium-hot grill and grill for 2 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness.