1/2 Photos of Grilled Vegetables With Vinaigrette
I got this from the DIY network website, and I'm saving it here to try soon! It looks like a great way to grill your veggies! Prep time includes time to cut up veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons coarse grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1To prepare the vinaigrette, combine garlic, mustard, honey, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- 2Add oil slowly, whisking constantly.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4To preparare the vegetables, cover them with vinaigrette and blend thoroughly.
- 5Place vegetables on a medium-hot grill and grill for 2 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetables With Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g