Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light and tasty treat, it couldn't get easier than this!
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, diced
- 6 flour tortillas (8-10-inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix the vegetables together,
- put 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla, top with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla into thirds.
- Heat the butter in a 10" skillet.
- Place the rolls into the pan, three at a time, and cook for 3 minutes, turn over, cook for another 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, whatever floats your boat!
Great tasty tortilla snack! I softened my chopped veggies just a bit in the microwave first, and added a minced jalapeno because we like a little heat. Light dinner, lunch or snack, these are quick, easy and delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe!
These are right up my alley! Easy, warm but still with crunchy vegetables, soft cheese - yum! Just what I like for breakfast. I used large corn tortillas to be gluten free, and a sheep's cheese similar to Monterey Jack (no Monterey jack available in Germany). This will be part of my rotation for breakfast now. Thanks for posting!
Made for ZWT 8 / Mexico for the Lively Lemon Lovelies