1/1 Photo of Grilled Vegetable Tortillas
A light and tasty treat, it couldn't get easier than this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the vegetables together,
- 2put 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla, top with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- 3Fold the tortilla into thirds.
- 4Heat the butter in a 10" skillet.
- 5Place the rolls into the pan, three at a time, and cook for 3 minutes, turn over, cook for another 3 minutes until golden brown.
- 6Enjoy with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, whatever floats your boat!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 360.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.7 g