A light and tasty treat, it couldn't get easier than this!
Make and share this Grilled Vegetable Tortillas recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the vegetables together,
- put 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla, top with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla into thirds.
- Heat the butter in a 10" skillet.
- Place the rolls into the pan, three at a time, and cook for 3 minutes, turn over, cook for another 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, whatever floats your boat!