Recipe by pammyowl
A light and tasty treat, it couldn't get easier than this!
Top Review by loof
Great tasty tortilla snack! I softened my chopped veggies just a bit in the microwave first, and added a minced jalapeno because we like a little heat. Light dinner, lunch or snack, these are quick, easy and delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, diced
- 6 flour tortillas (8-10-inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the vegetables together,
- put 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla, top with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla into thirds.
- Heat the butter in a 10" skillet.
- Place the rolls into the pan, three at a time, and cook for 3 minutes, turn over, cook for another 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, whatever floats your boat!