Recipe by smellyvegetarian
From Coastal Living magazine, just sounds like the perfect thing for a summer meal! I've lightened it up a bit, reducing the oil and cheese from the original recipe.
Top Review by Crunchy Numbers
This one is going straight into my keeper file! Very, very good. I also threw in cubed eggplant and roasted the veggies in the oven at 425 for about 40 minutes. If you oven roast, use two large pans or trays so veggies won't be crowded. Can't wait to try this on the grill. If you haven't tried white balsamic vinegar, go ahead and splurge on some. It's milder than the dark balsamic and very versatile.
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 summer squash, cut the same way
- 1 sweet onion, wedged
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled