Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is just fabulous for the summer! I recently had some people over, just a casual get-together, half of the people, the other half milling around. I BBQ'd chicken and I served this recipe as a salad before eating. They cleaned out the entire big bowl! It's just a nice, refreshing salad.This recipe was one of those jotted down on a piece of paper that I'd gotten out of a magazine.
Top Review by hotdishmama
Delicious! Raves from everyone at the table and it looks beautiful. I also added some grilled red potatoes and sweet potatoes. (I think next time if I add the potatoes I would increase the amount of dressing as the potatoes absorbed more of it.) Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced lenghtwise
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced lenghtwise
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canned chipotle peppers, chopped, in adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the grill to high. Toss zucchini, squash, onion, bell peppers, and 1 tablespoons of the olive oil together.
- Grill veggies until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Puree cilantro, remaining olive oil, lime juice, chipotle peppers, garlic, and salt in a food proscessor, or blender; toss with veggies.