This is very easy to make. Just mix it up and grill a few minutes. Very tasty
Make and share this Grilled Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place vegetables in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Let stand 20 minutes to marinate, stirring occasionally.
- Remove vegetable mixture from marinade. Reserve marinade for later use.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Place vegetable on grate of barbecue.
- Grill 8 min or until vegetables are crisp tender, turning occasionally.
- Place vegetable mixture in large bowl. Add reserved marinade, toss lightly.