1/1 Photo of Grilled Vegetable Salad
This is very easy to make. Just mix it up and grill a few minutes. Very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place vegetables in large bowl.
- 2Add dressing; toss to coat.
- 3Let stand 20 minutes to marinate, stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove vegetable mixture from marinade. Reserve marinade for later use.
- 5Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Place vegetable on grate of barbecue.
- 6Grill 8 min or until vegetables are crisp tender, turning occasionally.
- 7Place vegetable mixture in large bowl. Add reserved marinade, toss lightly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: