1/1 Photo of Grilled Vegetable Roll-Ups
1 hr 25 mins
Adapted from the "Joy of Cooking, All about Vegetarian Cooking"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 red bell peppers, grilled
- 2 green bell peppers, grilled
- 1 small eggplant, cut in 1/2-inch slices, grilled
- 2 medium red onions, cut in thick slices, grilled
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch sliced, grilled
- 8 mushrooms, grilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4 fat free tortillas
- 1After grilling (or broiling) vegetables, let cool enough to handle.
- 2Chop into 1/4" pieces and combine in a bowl with all remaining ingredients, except tortillas.
- 3Divide between tortillas, spreading filling to within 1/2" of edge.
- 4Roll up pinwheel style.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 1 hour, to allow flavors to blend.
- 6Remove plastic wrap and slice in 1" slices and serve. (do not serve ragged looking slices).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas