1/1 Photo of Grilled Vegetable Roll-Ups
1 hr 25 mins
Adapted from the "Joy of Cooking, All about Vegetarian Cooking"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 red bell peppers, grilled
- 2 green bell peppers, grilled
- 1 small eggplant, cut in 1/2-inch slices, grilled
- 2 medium red onions, cut in thick slices, grilled
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch sliced, grilled
- 8 mushrooms, grilled
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4 fat free tortillas
- 1After grilling (or broiling) vegetables, let cool enough to handle.
- 2Chop into 1/4" pieces and combine in a bowl with all remaining ingredients, except tortillas.
- 3Divide between tortillas, spreading filling to within 1/2" of edge.
- 4Roll up pinwheel style.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 1 hour, to allow flavors to blend.
- 6Remove plastic wrap and slice in 1" slices and serve. (do not serve ragged looking slices).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas