Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am thoroughly thrilled when I can serve a spread of grilled vegetables for my dinner. Thrilled to the point of pigging out. I use a variety of seasoning salts and spice blends from my cabinet for whatever mood I'm in. I have the whole gambit of blends from the Penzey's company. Honestly though, life is good with a simple sprinkling of good old salt and pepper. Leftovers (if you have any) are great on sandwiches or wrapped up in tortillas. To give credit, the recipe is from Lawry's (although it is not a brand I use)
- 2 lbs assorted fresh vegetables, thickly sliced (zucchini, summer squash, eggplant, bell pepper, asparagus, red onion and or or mushrooms)
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 tablespoon seasoning salt
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients; toss to coat.
- Grill vegetables, turning once, until vegetables tender and slightly charred. Serve warm or at room temperature.