Uses many delicious summer vegetables
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to box directions.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Toss first 5 ingredients in a small amount of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 4Grill vegetables.
- 5Remove from grill, chill then chop.
- 6In a large bowl, combine herb vinaigrette with all the other ingredients.
- 7Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 29.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat herb vinaigrette dressing