Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Uses many delicious summer vegetables
Make and share this Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 3 medium summer squash
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups artichokes, water packed
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, sliced crosswise
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked
- 2 cups low fat herb vinaigrette dressing (store bought)
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- Drain and cool.
- Toss first 5 ingredients in a small amount of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables.
- Remove from grill, chill then chop.
- In a large bowl, combine herb vinaigrette with all the other ingredients.
- Chill before serving.