1/2 Photos of Grilled Vegetable Packets
This is a wonderful way to do veggies, they are so good prepared this way on the grill. You can make these packets up hours in advance, and keep the foil packets in the fridge, just grill them when ready!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh corn (cut/shaved from the cob)
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided (or to taste)
- 1In a large bowl, mix all veggies and spices together (except butter).
- 2Put the veggies on 2 (12x12-inch) pieces of heavy foil.
- 3Dot each with 2 Tbsp butter.
- 4Bring ends of foil together, twist to seal(Can poke small holes in the TOP part ONLY! if desired, but is not necessary).
- 5Grill packets over hot coals for 15-20 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- 6Serve hot -- delicious!.
- 7**NOTE** olive oil may be replaced for the butter, but the taste won't be as good!.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Packets
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: