Recipe by DailyInspiration
Yum! Another grilled veggie dish topped with a sprinkling of blue cheese butter on top!
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted and mashed
- 2 lbs vegetables (asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, and eggplants, peeled, trimmed and sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, blend blue cheese, butter and lemon juice thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a blender, combine olive oil, basil and roasted garlic and blend until smooth. Pour over the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and marinate for 20 minutes. Grill the vegetables over medium-high heat and create grill marks on all sides, approximately 4 minutes each.
- Remove to a serving dish and top with the prepared butter. (Prep time includes marinating time for vegetables).