2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From Cooking Light. To speed preparation, use no boil noodles; the baking time remains the same. I would probably grill some sweet onions to add to the mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices-about 3 lb
- 3 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices- about 1 1/4 lb
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 red peppers, quartered and seeded
- 15 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup grated asiago cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 26 ounces marinara sauce (homemade or jarred)
- 3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce (homemade or jarred)
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Coat eggplants and zucchini with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper. Grill eggplant and zucchini 1 1/2 min on each side or just until tender. Cool; combine in a large bowl.
- 3Place bell peppers on grill, skin-side down; grill 3 min or til tender. Cut into 1 inch wide strips. Add bell peppers to eggplant mixture.
- 4Combine ricotta, egg, 1/2 c asiago, basil, parsley, remaining 1/2 t salt, and 1/2 t pepper.
- 5Cook pasta according to pkg.
- 6Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 7Spread 1/2 c sauce on bottom of 13x9 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over sauce. Top with half of the eggplant mixture. Spread half of ricotta mixture over eggplant mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 c mozzarella.
- 8Arrange 3 noodles and 1 c sauce over cheese; cover with remaining eggplant mixture. Top with remaining ricotta mixture. Spread pesto over ricotta; sprinkle with 1/4 c mozzarella. Cover with remaining 3 noodles. Spoon 1 c sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 c asiago and mozzarella.
- 9Bake at 375°F for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 746.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese