- 1⁄2 cup oil-free Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1 inch slices
- 8 small boiling onions
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain rice (cooked without salt or fat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dressing, parsley and basil in small bowl; cover and chill.
- Alternate squash, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms on 8 skewers.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium heat.
- Place kabobs on rack and cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning and basting frequently with dressing mixture.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup rice on each plate and top with 2 vegetable kabobs.