This is a loaded veggie salad. All of these ingredients go well, and are great any season of the year. To make it vegetarian just leave out the cheese! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise
- 3 bell peppers, de-seeded with the tops and bottoms removed and opened into one long piece
- 2 sliced red onions
- 5 ounces organic mixed greens
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Brush and coat your vegetables with Coconut oil.
- 2Use an indoor grill, grill pan, or outdoor grill to grill your veggies.
- 3Place veggies on grill, and watch their progress because peppers take the longest and asparagus the shortest amount of time.
- 4Remove the veggies as they finish and set aside to cool a bit.
- 5Remove the charred skin from your peppers.
- 6Cut all veggies into thin bite sized pieces or strips.
- 8In a bowl off to the side, mix together your olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 10In a large bowl mix veggies, cheese, seeds, dressing, all of the ingredients, chop and mix thoroughly.
- 11Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Dinner Salad (Veggies)
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.6
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 117.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: