Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a loaded veggie salad. All of these ingredients go well, and are great any season of the year. To make it vegetarian just leave out the cheese! Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise
- 3 bell peppers, de-seeded with the tops and bottoms removed and opened into one long piece
- 2 sliced red onions
- 5 ounces organic mixed greens
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Brush and coat your vegetables with Coconut oil.
- Use an indoor grill, grill pan, or outdoor grill to grill your veggies.
- Place veggies on grill, and watch their progress because peppers take the longest and asparagus the shortest amount of time.
- Remove the veggies as they finish and set aside to cool a bit.
- Remove the charred skin from your peppers.
- Cut all veggies into thin bite sized pieces or strips.
- In a bowl off to the side, mix together your olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix veggies, cheese, seeds, dressing, all of the ingredients, chop and mix thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy!