I got this recipe out of my August Cuisine at Home magazine, the only thing I changed was I used Israeli Couscous instead of the small instant kind. Great side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Vegetable Toss
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 red onion, small and cut inot 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 red pepper, sliced into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- for the couscous
- 1 (10 ounce) instant couscous
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
- 1Preheat grill to medium-highl Brush grill grate with oil.
- 2For the Vegetable, toss:.
- 3zuicchini, asparagus and onion and red pepper with 2 T. oil;season with salt & pepper. Grill vegetables covered, until charred 5 - 6 minutes. Chop vegetables and onion into bite sized pieces. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and steam 10 minutes.
- 4For Couscous:.
- 5Cook couscous according to package directions with zest added; set aside.
- 7Lemon juice and 1 T. oil in a large bowl. Add couscous, grilled vegetables, tomatoes, parsley, and scallions; season with salt & black pepper. Top couscous with goat cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Couscous With Lemon & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 98.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g