A delicously light grilled veggie platter. Recipe taken from BHG/Kraft Summertime mailer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fingerling potatoes or 12 ounces new potatoes, small in size
- 8 ounces asparagus spears, fresh
- 6 -8 roma tomatoes, small and halved lengthwise
- 9 cups salad greens, torn
- 3 ounces hard salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons herbs, such as basil, oregano, parsley, etc, snipped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1In a screw-top jar, combine the last 7 ingredients to make the herb vinaigrette. Cover and shake well.
- 2Scrub potatoes thoroughly and cut in half lengthwise.
- 3In a large saucepan, cook potatoes, covered, in enough boiling water to cover for 10 minutes or until nearly tender.
- 4Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- 5Meanwhile, wash asparagus spears and break off woody bases where spears snap easily.
- 6In a medium skillet, cook asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 3 minutes.
- 7Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again.
- 8For a charcoal grill, grill tomatoes, asparagus and potatoes in a grill wok or on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals, brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup of the herb vinaigarette.
- 9Grill potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until just tender, gently tossing or turning occasionally.
- 10Grill asparagus for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender and browned, tossing or turning once.
- 11Grill tomatoes, cut sides down, for 10 to 12 minutes or until softened and skin is charred.
- 12(For gas grill, preheat grill, reduce heat to medium and proceed as stated above).
- 13To serve, arrange greens on a large platter, arrange grilled veggies on top of salad greens.
- 14Top with salami slices and shaved cheese.
- 15Serve with remaining herb vinaigrette dressing.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetable Antipasti Tray With Herb Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar