Grilled Veal Chops with Arugula Salad
- In a large shallow baking dish, combine olive oil with garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Turn chops in olive oil mixture to coat them well.
- Marinate 10 minutes at room temperature or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill veal chops on a hot barbecue 2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking about 6 minutes per side until veal is 145° on a meat thermometer.
- They should be just pink inside.
- Toss arugula with cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, salt and oil.
- Serve salad on top of veal chops.