Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe I created when I had several summer squash that needed to be eaten. Even the kids enjoyed it!
- 2 -3 summer squash
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato dressing
- 1 -2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Cut squash into wedges and place with dressing in a large Ziploc bag or a shallow dish.
- Toss or stir to coat.
- Marinate from 5 minutes to a few hours.
- Grill over medium coals for 15 minutes, or until tender, turning every 5 minutes.
- Place on serving plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.