Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
From the Lawry's website.
- 2 lbs chicken, breasts halves, boneless, skinless
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato marinade with minced garlic and olive oil (Lawry's)
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade, turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup of marinade.
- TEST KITCHEN TIP: For a main dish salad, serve grilled chicken over salad greens, tomatoes, avocados and red onions.