Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
We love these grilled tenderloins. You can also use chicken if you like.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 32 ounces turkey breast tenderloins
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, ginger and mustard.
- Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Place turkey on foil on grill and cover. Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F. Turn turkey occasionally and baste with reserved marinade.
EXCELLENT moist turkey. Had never made a turkey tenderloin before, so this was fun! I marinated it for 24 hours and still didn't have as much flavor as I would have liked. I think next time I will try Dale's marinade. Technique for grilling was 5 stars all the way though.
These turkey tenderloins were moist and flavorful. A great, fast and easy grilling recipe. I would definitely adhere to the directions of marinating the turkey tenderloins for no more than 4 hours. I had to let mine marinate for about 7 hours and it made my turkey tenderloins taste a bit too salty (this was MY fault). I'm giving this recipe 5 stars because I think that it would have been perfect with less marinating time. We will definitely be having this again. ~Aussie/NZ swap #16~