- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 32 ounces turkey breast tenderloins
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic, ginger and mustard.
- Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Place turkey on foil on grill and cover. Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F. Turn turkey occasionally and baste with reserved marinade.