Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
another quick, easy, low fat summer recipe
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- salt, pepper
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins
- combine first 9 ingredients in a large plastic bag.
- add tenderloins and refrigerate 2 hours, or more.
- drain and discard marinade.
- heat grill, cook covered 10 minutes per side until cooked through.
chia, this was good, turkey was nice and tender..my tenderlions were small and to me they lacked the turkey taste under the marinade. Next time I will use actual breasts to get more of the turkey taste...TY
Excellent marinade! After grilling, I cut up the turkey and put it in a salad with avacado, grape tomatoes, feta and strawberries. DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing a GREAT recipe!
Excellent marinade for turkey. I do prefer it on breasts though. They really soak up the marinade flavor.