Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice zucchini, 1/2" slices
- 1⁄2 green pepper (2" squares)
- 2 onions (cut into 1/4's)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Cut turkey tenderlions into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Mix next 4 ingredients; pour over turkey cubes.
- Toss to coat; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Thread turkey and vegetables alternately on skewers.
- Brush lightly with oil.
- Broil or grill 6" from heat or coals for 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush occasionally with marinade.
Even my husband liked it...and he's not big on turkey or vegetables.