Recipe by bmcnichol
This is one of my youngest son's favorite sandwiches. He asks for this on a regular basis. You can change it up and use whatever kind of cheese you like. My hubby likes this with hot pepper cheese.
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- Put turkey, tomato and cheese on one slice of bread and top with the remaining slice.
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with the softened butter.
- On a hot griddle, grill sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.