1/1 Photo of Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
This is one of my youngest son's favorite sandwiches. He asks for this on a regular basis. You can change it up and use whatever kind of cheese you like. My hubby likes this with hot pepper cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- 2Put turkey, tomato and cheese on one slice of bread and top with the remaining slice.
- 3Spread outsides of sandwiches with the softened butter.
- 4On a hot griddle, grill sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 1587.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g