Recipe by Lainey39
The turkey is grilled in this recipe. The prep time includes 1 hour for marinating. Toss pecans with cinnamon and lemon pepper for a sweet bite, then toast them to deepen the flavor. Another recipe from Family Circle.
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb turkey cutlets (4)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- fresh raspberry, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Pecans: Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss pecans with olive oil, lemon pepper and cinnamon.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven to a small bowl and set aside.
- Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, pepper, cinnamon, mustard and olive oil; set aside.
- Salad: Place turkey in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add half of the dressing, seal and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Reserve remaining dressing for greens.
- Heat gas grill to a medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
- Remove turkey from bag (discard dressing and bag).
- Grill 2 minutes; turn and grill another 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool 3 minutes, then slice.
- Place greens and cucumber in a large serving bowl; toss with reserved dressing.
- Place pecans on top of salad and serve with sliced turkey.
- Garnish with raspberries.