Grilled Turkey Drumsticks
- Place turkey drumsticks in a large shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Pour over drumsticks, cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning drumsticks occasionally.
- Drain drumsticks, reserving marinade.
- Wrap each drumstick and 1/4 cup marinade in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Grill over medium coals 1 hour, turning after 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, reserving marinade.
- Return drumsticks to grill, and continue cooking 30-40 minutes, basting frequently with reserved marinade.