1/4 Photos of Grilled Turkey Club Quesadillas
Another great quesadilla recipe. I use a quesadilla maker, but instructions are for stovetop method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2Spread tortillas with dressing and sprinkle with chili powder.
- 3Layer half each of the turkey and bacon and 1/2 slice of cheese for each tortilla.
- 4Fold over tortillas to cover filling.
- 5Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until quesadillas are golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey Club Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.5
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 1292.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: