Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Another great quesadilla recipe. I use a quesadilla maker, but instructions are for stovetop method.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spread tortillas with dressing and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Layer half each of the turkey and bacon and 1/2 slice of cheese for each tortilla.
- Fold over tortillas to cover filling.
- Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until quesadillas are golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
Great! I loved the combo of flavors and it was quick and easy to prepare. I used whole wheat tortillas, low-fat mayo, and pepperjack cheese. I also added a dash of cumin with the chili powder. Thanks for sharing!
Great light and tasty lunch! I used carb-smart whole wheat tortillas, low fat miracle whip, and lowfat swiss cheese. Quick to make and delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Very good! Love its versatility! Easy peasy to make. Used leftover turkey so this gave it a new "look". Thanks CoffeeB for a keeper.