Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Bobby Flay recipe. To be served with Avocado Mayo and Poblano pickle relish.
Make and share this Grilled Turkey Burgers With Monterey Jack recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey, 99% lean
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese, 1/2 ounce each
- Heat your grill to high.
- Shape the ground turkey into 4 round patties about 1 1/2 inch thick. Brush each burger on both sides with the oil and season with the salt and pepper. Grill until cooked completely through, about 4 minutes per side. Place a slice of cheese on each burger, close the lid of the grill, and cook for 1 minute longer to melt the cheese. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Top each burger with 1 tablespoon of avocado mayonnaise and a few tablespoons of poblano pickle relish. Serve the remaining avocado mayonnaise on the side if desired.
I made half the recipe (2 burgers) on my GF grill. Covered the cheese with foil to melt it. Served bunless with a side of Creamy Dreamy Potatoes. Quick and easy meal for a work night. Thanks for posting Kelly. Made for my3Chefs Nov '09.