Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love to serve these burgers up on a hot day! I enjoy turkey burgers much more than beef burgers. :-) For a jucier burger, try not to use the leanest ground turkey. The leaner the turkey, the drier your burgers will be.
- First you will want to heat your grill to HIGH.
- In a bowl, combine your turkey with grated cheese with a fork.
- Then add the scallions, breadcrumbs, garlic, and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Then gently form turkey mixture into four patties, approximately 1 inch thick.
- If you have trouble forming patties, you may need to add more breadcrumbs; it really depends on the amount of moisture that your meat contains.
- Lightly oil your grill and place patties on the hottest point of your grill, and sear them until they are browned*this will take approximately 1-2 minutes on each side* Move the patties to a"cooler" part of the grill, and continue grilling until they are cooked through, aproximately 5-10 minutes on each side.
- I serve these on buns (i grill my buns a little!), tomato, lettuce, and some enjoy pickles on them!