I love to serve these burgers up on a hot day! I enjoy turkey burgers much more than beef burgers. :-) For a jucier burger, try not to use the leanest ground turkey. The leaner the turkey, the drier your burgers will be.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First you will want to heat your grill to HIGH.
- 2In a bowl, combine your turkey with grated cheese with a fork.
- 3Then add the scallions, breadcrumbs, garlic, and mustard.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Then gently form turkey mixture into four patties, approximately 1 inch thick.
- 6If you have trouble forming patties, you may need to add more breadcrumbs; it really depends on the amount of moisture that your meat contains.
- 7Lightly oil your grill and place patties on the hottest point of your grill, and sear them until they are browned*this will take approximately 1-2 minutes on each side* Move the patties to a"cooler" part of the grill, and continue grilling until they are cooked through, aproximately 5-10 minutes on each side.
- 8I serve these on buns (i grill my buns a little!), tomato, lettuce, and some enjoy pickles on them!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.3 mg
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 39.4 g