Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Different and delicious! This flavourful burger is a tasty alternative to the usual beef.
Make and share this Grilled Turkey Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄8 cup egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted red pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mesquite powder
- 3 tablespoons gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- Whisk together egg whites, seasoning, bread crumbs, and oil until relatively smooth.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Mix together well.
- Grill on a medium-high barbeque for about 5-6 minutes per side or until thouroughly cooked.