Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
From Betty Crocker Picnics, Potlucks, and Summer Occasions.
Make and share this Grilled Turkey Breast With Plum Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill, arranging coals around edge of firebox.
- Place drip pan under grilling area.
- Grease cooking surface of grill.
- Sprinkle turkey breast with lemon pepper.
- Insert meat thermometer in center of turkey.
- Cover and grill turkey, skin side down, 4-6-inches from medium coals 30 minutes; turn turkey.
- Cover and grill 40-50 minutes longer, brushing with plum jam during last 10 minutes, until thermometer reads 170 and juice of turkey is no longer pink when center is cut.
- Serve turkey with plum sauce.
- PLUM SAUCE:.
- Mix all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until plums are tender.