1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
From Betty Crocker Picnics, Potlucks, and Summer Occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill, arranging coals around edge of firebox.
- 2Place drip pan under grilling area.
- 3Grease cooking surface of grill.
- 4Sprinkle turkey breast with lemon pepper.
- 5Insert meat thermometer in center of turkey.
- 6Cover and grill turkey, skin side down, 4-6-inches from medium coals 30 minutes; turn turkey.
- 7Cover and grill 40-50 minutes longer, brushing with plum jam during last 10 minutes, until thermometer reads 170 and juice of turkey is no longer pink when center is cut.
- 8Serve turkey with plum sauce.
- 9PLUM SAUCE:.
- 10Mix all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
- 11Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until plums are tender.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey Breast With Plum Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 140.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 49.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: