Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
From Betty Crocker Picnics, Potlucks, and Summer Occasions.
Make and share this Grilled Turkey Breast With Plum Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill, arranging coals around edge of firebox.
- Place drip pan under grilling area.
- Grease cooking surface of grill.
- Sprinkle turkey breast with lemon pepper.
- Insert meat thermometer in center of turkey.
- Cover and grill turkey, skin side down, 4-6-inches from medium coals 30 minutes; turn turkey.
- Cover and grill 40-50 minutes longer, brushing with plum jam during last 10 minutes, until thermometer reads 170 and juice of turkey is no longer pink when center is cut.
- Serve turkey with plum sauce.
- PLUM SAUCE:.
- Mix all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until plums are tender.