Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is SO GOOD! It comes from the cookbook "Don't Panic Dinners in the Freezer". I have made this without a grill by baking on a sheet for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. I did not pound the tenderloins first - if they are pounded they would take a little less time. The sauce with this is so yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons oriental hot pepper oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk, as needed
- 3 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- Peanut Sauce:.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, vinegar, oil and sour cream in a small bowl. Whisk together,adding milk as needed to get the consistency of softly whipped cream. Set aside.
- Remove any skin and fat from tenderloins.
- Cover with plastic wrap and pound lightly to a 1 inch thickness.
- Place in a large freezer bag.
- Pour half the sauce over the turkey. Seal the bag.
- Pour the remaining sauce into a quart size freezer bag.
- Place both bags into a large freezer bag.
- Seal, label and freeze.
- Cooking day:.
- Thaw turkey and sauce.
- Place small bag of sauce in fridge.
- Drain turkey and grill over med-hi heat for about 15 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve with peanut sauce that was NOT used as a marinade. Serve sauce either at room temperature or heated over low heat.