- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 8 slices hearty white bread (1 1/2-ounce slices)
- 4 ounces sliced reduced-fat jarlsberg cheese (four 1-ounce slices)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread about 1 teaspoon mango chutney over each bread slice. Place 1 cheese slice on each of 4 bread slices. Divide turkey evenly over cheese.
- Top with remaining 4 bread slices, chutney side down. Combine milk and egg in a shallow dish. Dip both sides of each sandwich into milk mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Cook sandwiches 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.