I have a love of grilled cheese sandwiches. I decided to spice it up a bit and came out with a great, quick lunch. You may substitute any meat, cheese or bread choices. Recipe is just my preference.
- Heat up skillet on medium heat.
- Combine margarine and seasoning.
- Spread above on both sides of bread slices.
- Grill until BOTH sides of bread are nice and golden brown. (like you would a grilled cheese sandwich only you're JUST toasting the bread).
- Turn stove heat off and remove one slice of the toasted bread.
- Place turkey and then provolone on one slice of sandwich. Put cheese on top ensure melting.
- Place lid on skillet.
- Keep on stove until cheese is melted and meat is slightly warmed.
- Remove from stove.
- Put mayo on the slice you removed, but sandwich together, cut and enjoy with potato chips and a dill pickle on the side!