1/1 Photo of Grilled Turkey and Provolone on Garlic & Herb Bread
I have a love of grilled cheese sandwiches. I decided to spice it up a bit and came out with a great, quick lunch. You may substitute any meat, cheese or bread choices. Recipe is just my preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up skillet on medium heat.
- 2Combine margarine and seasoning.
- 3Spread above on both sides of bread slices.
- 4Grill until BOTH sides of bread are nice and golden brown. (like you would a grilled cheese sandwich only you're JUST toasting the bread).
- 5Turn stove heat off and remove one slice of the toasted bread.
- 6Place turkey and then provolone on one slice of sandwich. Put cheese on top ensure melting.
- 7Place lid on skillet.
- 8Keep on stove until cheese is melted and meat is slightly warmed.
- 9Remove from stove.
- 10Put mayo on the slice you removed, but sandwich together, cut and enjoy with potato chips and a dill pickle on the side!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey and Provolone on Garlic & Herb Bread
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.5
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 2379.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning