Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love the fresh ingredients in this relish. It also works with chicken or eggplant and provides a fresh, flavorful and creamy addition to the grilled food. I've also mixed the relish with cooled, chopped grilled fish or chicken and served it in Bostom lettuce cups with a drizzle of olive oil on top.
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta
- 44.37 ml parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 680.38 g firm fleshed fish or 680.38 g chicken or 680.38 g eggplants
- In a medium bowl, stir together all relish ingredients, except for the fish or chicken.
- Grill or broil fish or chicken or eggplant for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with tomato-feta relish on top.
delicious! I used Tilapia, pan fried (no breading). Had eggplant on the side and the flavors were great.
Excellent relish!! I used a variety of tomatoes from my garden - cherry, plum and a large tomato - I added an extra clove of garlic as well. This relish perfectly comlemented the tuna but I also think it could stand on it's own as a salad with a little lettuce added. Thanks for this keeper Geema!