Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Modified from a Foodista blog recipe. This recipe really makes enough salsa for four people.
- tuna steak
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 59.16 ml light soy sauce
- 4.92 ml garlic, minced
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 118.29 ml strawberry, diced
- 59.14 ml cilantro, chopped
- To prepare the salsa, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, kiwis, cilantro, and strawberries. Set aside.
- Grill the tuna steaks to your liking.
- Top each steak with a few tablespoons of the salsa, and enjoy.