Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Modified from a Foodista blog recipe. This recipe really makes enough salsa for four people.
- tuna steak
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- To prepare the salsa, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, kiwis, cilantro, and strawberries. Set aside.
- Grill the tuna steaks to your liking.
- Top each steak with a few tablespoons of the salsa, and enjoy.