Recipe by lazyme
This is from Bon Appetit Keep It Simple cookbook. Sounds nice and refreshing. It also says that you can use honeydew melon.
- 3⁄4 cup cantaloupe, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tuna steaks (about 1/2 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Mix cantaloupe, onion, cilantro, 2 teaspoons oil, lime juice and jalapeno chili in small bowl.
- Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Brush tuna steaks on both sides with remaining 2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill tuna until just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer tuna to plates.
- Spoon salsa alongside.