- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 lbs yellowfin tuna steaks, cut into 6 pieces (fresh or frozen)
- paprika, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except tuna and paprika.
- Baste fish with sauce and sprinkle with paprika.
- Grill tuna about 4 inches from moderately hot coals for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn, baste with sauce, and sprinkle with paprika;cook 4-5 minutes longer or until tuna has a slightly pink center (or to how you prefer it).
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.