Recipe by MelinOhio
My son loves soy sauce and my husband loves horseradish, I love Tuna Steaks. I make this often on the grill. Its done when still pink in the middle. This recipe came from Southern Livings 20th anniversary edition.Not a lot of ingredients, fast and easy!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, maple syrup and horseradish in shallow dish.
- Add tuna, chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove from marinade, coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place tuna on rack over medium coals. cook covered 2 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.