Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's like a tuna melt...only buttery!
- 4 ounces tuna, drained
- 3 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Assemble two sandwiches, each with 2 oz tuna, 1.5 oz sliced cheese, and two slices of bread. Put the tuna right in the middle of the sandwich, with one slice of cheese on top and one on the bottom.
- Fry the sandwiches as you would grilled cheese. Cover the skillet if the cheese won't melt.
- Enjoy with a colorful salad!