- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 trout, boned, head removed (8oz each)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over trout that are in single layer glass or other non metal dish. cover and refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Place butter and other ingredients in bowl and mix together with a fork until well blended.
- Over hot coals or medium heat grill place trout and cook 3-4 minutes per side, turning only once.
- Serve immediately with butter.