Put another shrimp on the barbie, spring is here and summer barbeques will not be far behind! This sweet shrimp will make you think of nights on the beach...serve over rice and make sure to pour Sangria for everyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sauce and juice.
- 2Cut peaches into wedges (you can substitute nectarines).
- 3Thread skewers: shrimp, fruit, onion wedges; repeat.
- 4Spray the grill or the kabob pan on the grill.
- 5Grill over medium for about 5 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- 6Baste every minute with sauce and juice mix.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tropical Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 441.5 mg
- Sodium 763.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 49.4 g