Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Put another shrimp on the barbie, spring is here and summer barbeques will not be far behind! This sweet shrimp will make you think of nights on the beach...serve over rice and make sure to pour Sangria for everyone!
- Mix the sauce and juice.
- Cut peaches into wedges (you can substitute nectarines).
- Thread skewers: shrimp, fruit, onion wedges; repeat.
- Spray the grill or the kabob pan on the grill.
- Grill over medium for about 5 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- Baste every minute with sauce and juice mix.
I am SO happy that the Peanut Gallery was out of the house for the weekend because it meant more for the Mad Scientist and me. Personally, the only change I would make is to cut back on the onion, but that was my fault for making the wedges too big. Nice, romantic meal.